Thursday 26 September 2013

A Sled Full of Goodies!

Hello, hope you are well?

Another Christmas offering today inspired by the Graph’itMarkers Blog Challenge ‘No Characters; Colour an Accessory’   Eeeeek!  No characters!  What, no cute animals or adorable kids!  Oh heck!

So what did I manage to come up with?  Well I have a fab stamp set from Woodware that has a lot of Christmas ‘accessories’ on it all full of wonderful spaces to add colour.  I love this set.  The designs are so stunningly simple but no less beautiful for it.   I chose to use the sled full of pressies (mmmmmm pressies).





I coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers and added patterns to all the gift wrapping for added interest.  I embossed the background and inked round the edges with Barn Door DI.



I cut a La-La-Land banner and added some holly that I stamped and coloured from the same Woodware stamp plate .



The sentiment is LOTV embossed with WOW powder and cut using a Spellbinders circle die (well I can’t cut a circle to save my life! I can’t cut a straight line either!).

I felt the need to add a touch of glitter (would be rude not to) and some gems and there we go; all done and not a character in sight.

Might have to have a lie down now!

See ya!

Smiling always (could get used to this no skin, no fur thing)!

Scribbly hugs
Jane xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

As You Like It – Challenge #11: FAVOURITE SENTIMENT &WHY (‘Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year’ my favourite sentiment for my favourite time of the year by far!)





4 comments:

  1. Jane your card is so festive for the upcoming holiday!!.Love the banner!!! Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas card is wonderful! Thanks for joining our challenge at the Graph'it Marker blog this week!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jane its gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Graph'It colour challenge, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, gorgeous colours! thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It colour challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx