Wednesday 1 January 2014

Ladybug Crafts Challenge – Give Thanks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  (Sorry if that was a bit too loud!)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too, and that Santa brought you lots of crafty goodness.  I know that he was very good to me, bless him!

I am here to show a card I made for the new monthly challenge starting today over on the Ladybug Crafts blog and the challenge is ‘Give Thanks’, and I have plenty to be thankful for.



I made this card to say thank you to my step-niece for her thoughtful Christmas gift.  I chose to use the image Thank You (rather appropriate I thought) from Saturated Canary which you can find as a digi here and I coloured her with Derwent Inktense Pencils (guess what I got for Christmas!). 




The flowers are a combination of Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters and Tonic punches with flat back pearls in the centres.



The banner and corner are from Tattered Lace.

And there you go. Have a fabulous crafty New Years day!


See ya!

Scribbly hugs

Jane xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Craft your Passion – Challenge #194: SOMETHING NEW (My Inktense pencils and Tattered Lace banner)
Crafty Little Fairies – ANYTHING GOES

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is just stunning Jane! LOVE the purple flowers. And the bunting is fantastic too! So gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jane!! Wow...what impressive pencil work on your beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jane.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and beautiful flowers too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Jane,love the image....fab details..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane! Happy new year to you too! Loved the lavender card so much. It is so beautiful!. Thank you for your kind visit to my blog and for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card Jane. I love the shadowing. Great colour combo. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is just packed with gorgeousness. So love the aubergine colouring, the wonderful flower spray and the cute little banner.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo Jane
    What a lovelly card you made! The image is perfect and the colouring is fantastic :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card Jane. Wow the colouring is fantastic, never heard of the pencils before but will look out for them now ;p As always your embellishments are fantastic and those flowers you have made truly are gorgeous. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colouring with the Inktense pencils. I love the vibrant hues. You've also made fabulous use of dies on this sweet card. The flowers are gorgeous and the vine flourishes and banner are lovely details. Thanks for joining our Something New Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love it Jane, great flowers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx