Monday 6 January 2014

New Year Candy with the Cuties!

Hello everyone.

Hope you are not suffering too badly in this appalling weather we are having in the UK.  It’d been dreadful!

Just a quick post from me today as normally I would be here sharing my DT card for the Cutie Pies Challenge Blog  however we are taking a small break but to say a huge thank you to all our loyal Cutie followers, who have made our challenge blog the success that it is, we are offering some New Year Candy which will run for the next fortnight! 

Check this out!



But don’t despair we will be back with a new challenge on Monday 20th January.

See ya!

Scribbly hugs
Jane xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx