Wednesday 14 October 2015

Delightful Wednesday – Halloween!

Hello there! Hope all is well with you and yours!

It is my turn today to post a Wednesday project on the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and as we are now in the month of October (!!) the theme Sandy and I chose is very appropriately Halloween!

Luuurve Halloween, which I think I may have mentioned before, and I have made a little A6 card to celebrate it.
I have used this super cute witch and her froggie called BOILING IN THE POT but I rather like to think that it is bath time rather than ‘dinner' time!!
I coloured her with my Lyra’s in a sort of ‘spotlight’ way (?) and made a little broomstick so she could make a quick getaway if the frog got nasty!! Well if you were on the menu wouldn’t you?!! J

Ingredients:
Dies: Sizzix ‘Ovals’
Paper/Card: Neenah Solar White – Scraps from my stash - Freebie from mag
Others: Spiders Web – Glitter Drops – Acrylic Drops – Kebab stick, Kraft card and twine to make the broomstick

Witch ever way you go make sure you pot-ter over to the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG  where every day there is something to inspire you and don’t forget to visit the SHOP too for all of Wendy’s spooktacular designs!

Thanks so much for looking and for your lovely comments!  Have a wonderful day!
See ya!

Colourful hugs
Jane xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
CREATIVE CORNER – Booooo!
AUD SENTIMENTS – Challenge #142: Halloween Sentiment
THE CRAFTY ADDICTS – Challenge #3: Autumn Palette/Anything Goes
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS – Challenge #142: Anything Goes/Halloween
SCRAPY LAND – Challenge #27: Anything Goes (using Sizzix dies)
CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE – October Challenge: Halloween/October
CRAFTY CALENDAR – Oct Challenge: Halloween
THE PENCIL CASE – D=Dark Colours
CRAFTY GALS CORNER – Challenge #41: Witches, Ghouls and Goblins

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jane such an adorable looking witch with her toad, great colours and card design I love that sentiment as well a super Halloween card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty sweetie I am smiling as I love frogs and this image is so so cute, gorgeous colours and shading too hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun caard and read Jane!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest witch of them all Jane, adorable as always....thanks for you kind words, feeling lost and alone is not good but lovely cyber buddies like you make it 'all better'.xxx {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card Jane! I just love it! I especially love the broom you made, and the added water drops! Love that paper as well! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic Jane, although the title of that sweet image did make me think of the poor pet rabbit in Fatal Attraction!! Love the broomstick!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is a fantastic card the image is super sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog challenge 3 Autumn Colours. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable Jane. I love that spider web background. Just too cute I mean spooky...lol Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who could be sacred of this image, she is super cute. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image and colour combo .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this sweet image and love your funny blog post too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful card. The image is so cute and I love the broom.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge "Halloween or Make a Card" and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Jane, I love your coloring on this! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #27!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Halloween" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx